Report problems with the highways such as potholes, overgrown vegetation, hazardous trees, etc.

The Parish Council doesn't maintain the local highways, that's the job of Devon County Council as the local Highways Authority, but we can make it easier for you to find how to report problems to them.

The link below will take you to the appropriate page on the Devon County Council website. It will ask you to indicate the location of the problem on a map. It's helpful if you can provide a picture of the problem when you report it.

Report Highways problems here or contact the Council's Highways Liaison Officer.